PRAYER DIRECTION FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST
On the 31st July 2019, just before the hour of healing – 12noon – 1pm the Lord directed His team to pray and take the gates of the world and proclaim peace at the gates
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.” John 14:27.
Obviously the peace that Jesus Christ left for His believers has been destroyed by sin and self-centeredness – Luke 19:41-44, idolatry- 1Timothy 6:9-10, fear and anxiety – Matthew 6:31-34, sins of ancestors – Leviticus 26:36-42, friends – Jeremiah 20:10; and enemies – Psalm 35:19-20.
The consequence is that today the whole of humanity suffers – Revelations 6:3-8.
Nations suffer – Jeremiah 49:31:32. The Land suffers – Jeremiah 25:37 and the whole creation suffers – Romans 8:7-13, 22.
The Lord who is ever merciful has declared the “month of August as the month of Peace Prayer.” On the 31st of July 2019 during the hour of prayer (12noon – 1pm) the Lord gave the following prayer direction to the church through His team – “Pray Taking the Gates of the World and Proclaim Peace at the Gates” says the Lord
PRAYER: – WORLD CHANGING PRAYER.
- Thank God for the privilege to call you to pray for peace in a very turbulent world
- Prophetically, raise up your right hand and pray God to anoint you for the prayer
- Pray to God to hold your right hand as He did to Cyrus in Isaiah 45:1-3
- Pray that God will lead you to subdue the nations and loose the armor of kings and the gate keepers.
- Declare the gate keepers arrested and bound in everlasting chains of the Most High God and kept under darkness for the Day of Judgment. Jude verse 6.
- Ask God to open before you the dark doors so that the gates will not be shut.
- Ask God to break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut bars of iron.
- Call on the angel of God to open all the other gates as the angel did to lead Peter out of prison. Acts 12:1-
- Declare that you have pulled down all that constitute gate of the world “for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ “and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled” 2Corinthians 10:4-6.
- Shout hurray! And declare both the spiritual and physical gates are taken with the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- Now that you have taken the gates, release the rebuke of God into the gates – Malachi 3:11 because Amos 5:10 cautions that “they hate the one who rebukes in the gates…”
- Begin to proclaim Peace into the whole world. Enforce and saturate the whole world with what Jesus Christ says in John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you” (at least 30 minutes at a time).
- Declare “Peace be still” to every turbulent situation in you over life – marriage family prayer life your worship of the Lord etc.
Note: If you appreciate the turbulence in the Middle East, Iran, Russia, Hezbollah, Hamas, Turkey etc. on one side and the US Israel etc. on the other side, you never must stop praying this prayer until a new prayer direction is received from the throne of Grace.