EQUIPPING THE CHURCH FOR END TIME REDEMPTIVE AGENDA – THE BATTLE FOR PLANET EARTH
From the 1st of June, 2019, the God, the man of war has been calling the church to wage an unrelenting war against Satan and his agenda.He also equipped the church for victory.
“Pray destroying satanic agenda” was the call from the throne of God. The church is reminded of God’s assurance in Luke 10 verse 19.
“Behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
This was immediately followed by a re-enforcement of the prayer on the 3rd June which was a new moon.
“Pray that their enterprise shall not prevail,” directs the Lord.
Again, the attention of the church is drawn to the sure mandate of the church. …
“On this rock I will build my church and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it”- Matthew 16 verse 18.
Combining the two divine prayer directions the church is required to: “Pray destroying satanic agenda and sealing it with the declaration that their enterprise shall not prevail.”
The church is reminded that she has the authority to declare a thing and it shall be established.
In praying this prayer do not forget the grand agenda of Satan “I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will also sit on the mount of the congregation …… I will be like the Most High” Isaiah 14 verses 13 and 14
The Most HighGod is calling on the church to rise up to execute His judgement in verse 15 of the same scripture “yet you shall be brought down to sheol, to the lowest depth of the pits.”
Is it not a privilege to be part of God’s end – time army?
Believers in the Lord rise up and destroy. This is a non-stop prayer.
The Man-of-War will not countenance a church without a burden in this end time warfare.Every member of the church should carry a burden.And that His own arrows will set the church ablaze.“pray and call the arrows of God to pierce the heart of the church to have a burden for Souls and the church”directs the Lord on the 7th June 2019.“Bear one another’s burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ” Galatians 6 verse 2
Release this prayer into all burdenless members of the church and they will be on fire for the Lord.
EMPOWERING TO TEACH, PREACH AND HEAL
The Lord will not send His people out without equipping them. On the 26th of June, the Lord called on the church to pray for empowerment. “Pray for the manifestation of the threefold Ministries of the Lord Jesus Christ” says the Lord.
“And Jesus went about all Galilee teaching in the synagogues, preaching the Gospel of the kingdom and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people” – Matthew 4 verse 23.
Please do not be left out.The time is now.Pray fervently and ask for the manifestation of the three Ministries of Jesus Christ –Teaching, Preaching and Healing.
CLEANSING OF THE CHURCH
To prepare the church to receive the three Ministries and to position the church for his end time redemptive work the Lord further directed the church to undertake thorough spiritual cleansing. “Prayer for spiritual cleansing” says the Lord.
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”- 1 John 1 verse 9. This was on the 1st of July 2019. It served as the prayer for the month July.
As part of the cleansing of the church, the lord further instructed the church to “pray throwing away every form of garbage”.This prayer direction was given on the 2nd of July 2019 which was a new moon.
Having thrown away every garbage Christ is ready to receive the church in Himself. On the 3rd of July 2019 the Lord called on the church to “be rooted in him”(the Lord)
“As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord,so walk in Him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith” -Colossians 2 verse 6 and 7a.
At the first quarter moon on 9th July the church was further directed to “pray and decree that the gathering of the congregants shall not be disrupted”.
A caution about apostasy as captured in 2nd Thessalonians 2 verses 1 and 2 “Now brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him, we asked you not to be seen shaken in mind or be troubled either by spirit, or by word or by letter as if from us as do the day of Christ had come”.
THE BATTLE ARMOR
In all these unfolding end time preparation and Redemption warfare, the church needs to be properly armored for Victory.
On the 10th July the Lord again directed his team to “pray for Christendom to take the shield of faith” says the lord. “…..Above all taking the shield of faith with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one” Ephesians chapter 6 verse 16.”
Pray not forgetting the rest of the armor in Ephesians chapter 6 verses 13 to 14.
By the beginning of the last quarter on the 25th July the Lord could challenge and encourage the church:-
“It shall be well with the righteous” says the Lord. “Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them for they shall eat the fruit of their doings” – Isaiah 3:10.
THE CHURCH AS INSTRUMENT OF PEACE
As the battle for earth continues, anchored around world turbulence, the Lord empowers the church to call his own Patrol team to maintain peace. “Pray and call My Patrol team from Heaven to all turbulence areas of the world to bring peace” says the Lord. This was on the 27th July 2019.
Following from this is the declaration of the month of August 2019 as the month for the prayer of Peace. “Pray for peace in the world” says the Lord.
The church is empowered to “take the gates of the world daily and proclaim peace at the gates” says the Lord.
- Peace as Jesus Christ left it for the world. This was received by the team on Wednesday 8th August 2019.
ARREST OF ALL EVIL PERPETRATORS
To ensure lasting peace which is God’s agenda beginning from 1st August, the Lord directed that the church should “pray and declare the arrest of all evil perpetrators in the nations of the world” says the Lord. The time has come for the church to arise and enforce justice and put perpetrators of evil where they belong. Politicians have had a field day for far too long especially in the nations of Africa. Evil has become the norm. It is the fervent prayer of the team God’s mandate that all true churches globally take up this fight against evil to establish the will of our Lord Jesus Christ. This call was received on the 21st August 2019.
PRAYER AGAINST ABOMINATIONS
A CALL TO THE CHURCH TO “DECLARE THAT EVERY ABOMINATION SHALL NOT HOLD” says the Lord.
The moon hits its last quarter lap at exactly 14:58 on the 23rd August, 2019. Within the quarter a lot of abomination is released into the world by agents of Satan. Sin is an abomination. Idolatry is an abomination and again in proverbs 6:16-19 Bible tell us what other things are abominations.
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. KJV
God detest abominations to such an extent that anyone who turns away his ears from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination”.
The church is called to remember the abomination that causes desolation spoken of by Daniel, the prophet – Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-21.
The call of the Lord to the church – “PRAY AND DECLARE THAT THEIR ABOMINATIONS WILL NOT HOLD” says the Lord through His team.
- Declare that the abomination of worshipping the creation rather than the creator should not hold
- Declare that all elements of creation that have become objects of satanic worship should reject such worship
- Declare that the abomination of burning their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods should not hold – Deuteronomy 12:13
- Declare that the sacrifices offered to their gods will not hold
- Declare vain and of none effect the incantations, enchantments, releases and speaking that go with their sacrifices.
- Declare to the earth not to open its mouth to receive sacrifices and libations that will be laid upon it
- Pray in line with Proverbs 6:16-19 that the abominations that are released as a result of the following ……..
- Proud look
- A lying tongue
- Hands that shed innocent blood
- Hearts that device wicked plans
- Feet that are swift in running to evil
- A false witness who speaks lies.
- One who sows discord among brethren – shall not hold.
- Begin to thank God.
DEVOTION TO DUTY
During the 6am network prayer session on the 3rd September 2019, the Team God’s Mandate received the following call for the church:- “pray for devotion to duty that is every ministry task etc. in the church” says the Lord – Acts 6:1-7, God’s people are entreated to show wholehearted commitment to God , other people or to every task they undertake. It takes the grace of God to show this commitment. We need to pray fervently.
- Wholehearted in our devotion to God:-
- Pray in line with Romans12:1 presenting daily your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptance to God which is your reasonable service.
- Pray for the grace of God to enable you love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your souls and with all your strength…..Deuteronomy 6:5
- Pray for the grace of God to enable you keep the testimonies of God and to seek him with all your heart. Psalm 119:2
- Declare in sincerity “what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ
- Declare also that make I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus, my Lord for whom I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish that I may gain Christ.
- Devotion to a specific task
- Pray for yourself and heads of the church and all members to show that whole hearted devotion as demonstrated by the leaders and peoples of Israel to building the temple – 1Chronicles 28:2-3,6,9-10
- Pray and call for the wholehearted commitment of Nehemiah and the people of Judah when they had to re-build the walls of Jerusalem to be the portion of the heads and members of the church universal – Nehemiah 2:4-6
- Jesus Christ was devoted to His mission – Luke 9:57, Matthew 16:23, pray Him to release upon you the spirit that propelled Him to focus on the greater glory ahead of Him throughout His mission
- Also the disciples devoted themselves to the ministry of the church – Acts 2:42; Acts 6:1-7. Pray for the grace to show such wholehearted commitment to every task given you in the church.
- Finally pray that those who hold the (i) the five (5) ministry Gifts given by the son – Jesus Christ – Apostles, Prophets Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers should show wholehearted commitment.
ii. That those the Father has gifted with motivational gifts of prophecy, ministry-serving, teaching, exhorting, Giving, Leading, mercy-compassion in today’s church should show wholehearted commitment.
iii. That those who are endowed with the gifts of the spirit:-
- Gifts of speech- Tongue, Interpretation of tongues, prophecy
- Gifts of Revelation – Word of wisdom of knowledge and Discerning of spirits
- Gifts of Ability – Gift of Faith, Gift of Healing, working of Miracles.
These should also show wholehearted commitment to their various tasks for the proper growth and development.
THE REDEMPTIVE BATTLE FOR THE WORLD RAGES ON
The church is reminded:-
“You are my battle axe and weapons of war, for with you I will break the nations in pieces; with you I will destroy the kingdoms; with you I will break in pieces the horse and its rider; with you I will break in pieces the chariots and its rider; with you also I will break in pieces man and woman; with you I will break in pieces old and young; with you I will break in pieces the young man and the maiden; with you also I will break in pieces the shepherd and his flock; with you I will break in pieces the farmer and his oxen; and with you I will break in pieces governors and rulers. And I will repay Babylon and all the inhabitants of chaldes for all the evil they have done in Zion (world) in your sight”… Jeremiah 51:20-24
On the 1st of September 2019, the Lord added the following to the above prayer directions: – “pray and dominate and exercise dominion over the world” says the Lord.
Dominate defined: All Nations English Dictionary defines the word to mean 1. To have a commanding influence over
2. To have the most important place or portion
3. To rise or to be higher than; to tower over.
Note: Domination is the agenda for other religions especially those who use force, intimidations, rites to compel people to come to their fold.
Weapon of the Church: ………. “The sword of the spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:17) which is living and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the division of souls and spirit and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12
PRAYER – AREAS TO EXERCISE AUTHORITY AND DOMINION OVER
- Dominion over the heavens, the moon, the sun, stars and their constellations.
- Declare them confined within the mandate for which God created them
- Declare that they are to praise God and declare His glory – ps148:3; Ps 19:1-2
- Declare that they are to give light on earth, for signs and seasons, rule the day and the night – Genesis 1:14-15, Psalm 104:14
- Instruct the heavens- sun, moon, stars not to reply to programming of satanic priests.
- Command the heavenlies to vomit all programming and declare their reversal
- Dominate and exercise dominion over the waters.
- Take the gates to the waters and declare evacuation of all satanic gate keepers to the wilderness
- Call down fishers and many hunters to man the gates to the waters.
- Seal the gates with divine hooks and dragnets
- Declare a ban on movement to and from the waters by agents of Satan seeking power from the Leviathan.
- Dominate and exercise dominion over all that is happening in the nations of the world
- Exercise dominion over the world systems – Economic, Political, Education, Religious Cultural systems arts sports media etc. and release the blood of Jesus Christ in judgment to their roots to wither.
- Subdue spiritual and physical stronghold of idolatry, occultism, witchcraft, false religions, immorality etc
- Destroy the unrighteous and evil foundations of nations and plant Jesus Christ as foundation of all nations
- Call the church to be set ablaze for the Great Commission
- Call the hand of God to come heavily against all false churches and occult groups globally.
Arise and Pray for the Time has come for the Church to Rule the World through Prayer.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Visit the team website- www.theteamgodsmandate.com regularly for prayer directions from the throne room of God.
Prayer request could be sent through the team email: email@example.com