OPENING THE HEAVENS FOR FRUITFULNESS – 6th – 26th January 2016
For 21 days commencing 6th January -26th January 2016, the team prayed “to open the heavens over the nation for fruitfulness”.
Whenever there is a curtain/veil – Spiritual or otherwise over a nation there can be no fruitfulness. Open heavens brings the favor of God and again when the heaven is opened, the works of the enemy is made bare. There is no gainsaying that the heavens continue to uncover all the atrocities, corruptions and wickedness of the nation. Thus for 21 days, the team prayed twice daily for fruitfulness of the nation Ghana in line with God’s own blue print for the nation. No wonder at the end of it all the Most High God has this to say “the well-being of the nation Ghana is My heart beat”.
DRAWING DOWN GOD’S BLUE PRINT
The draw down time for God’s Blue Print for Ghana is not meant to be far off. From 28th January – February 2016, the Lord engage His team “to draw down the Blue Print from the Spiritual to the physical”. As the heavens are open for fruitfulness and the nation is grounded in the word of God, Ghanaians should gird up their loins to work industriously to establish a very reliable economy.
CHANGING THE WORLD WEATHER PATTERN – 10th – 16th February 2016
As the heavens are open the Lord further requested His team “to pray for change in the weather pattern all over the world”. This was prayed from 10th February to 16th February 2016. It is our prayer that all who mans the meteorological department to study and forecast weather should have the grace to discern the new weather pattern for meaningful forecast and predictions.
PRAYING FOR SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY FOR THE NATION – 17th February – 6th March 2016
On the Lord’s direction, the team prayed for sustainable Economy for the nation from 17th February 2016 to 6thMarch when Ghana celebrated her 59th independence anniversary. On the 7th March 2016 which marked the 4thanniversary of laying a new foundation for the nation, the team was requested to fast and pray from 6am – 3pm “Lifting the nation to its appropriate realm”. This was prayed through the following watches of the day: – 6am, 9am, 12noon, 3pm.
ELECTION 7TH DECEMBER PATTERN
On the 9th March 2016, the team started praying on the Lords instruction for peaceful campaign and election. The Lord’s mandate that only those who measure up to His standard of Integrity, faithfulness, righteous and those who have such Godly fear which leads them to shun corruption in all it forms was fervently prayed twice daily. After our morning prayer on the 14th the Lord released His pattern for the election. “Have faith in Me. This nation will not move into mediocrity. I am moving the nation into a wealthy one. I am marching the nation to Zion to become a great nation”. Indeed the good Lord is looking for a team who will advance the course of his mandate and Blue Print for the nation Ghana.
The team continued to pray this pattern/mandate into manifestation till 22nd March 2016.
It is very imperative to mention here that election December 7, 2016 is not about party manifesto but submission to advance God’s mandate and His standard/Qualification to rise up to any high office in Ghana and elsewhere in the world.
We reproduce God’s standard as set up before 2012 election for the attention of all.
GOD’S STANDARD/QUALIFICATIONS TO RISE UP TO ANY HIGH OFFICE IN THE THEOCRATIC WORLD
Before “election 2012” in Ghana, the Lord set up His own standard for qualification to hold any high office in the nation. On the Lord’s specific instruction, these qualities have been issued to the 4 corners of the nation and the four corners of the world as a decree of the Lord.
Under His rulership, people in positions of trust must necessarily meet the following:-
- They must exude Godly fear which leads them to hate evil – Proverbs 8:13.
- They must be truthful as commanded by God – Psalm 15:2.
- They must be faithful even in small things – Luke 16:10-12.
- They must shun covetousness, that insatiable desire for worldly gain described as idolatry – Colossians 3:5, the root of evil in 1 Timothy 6:9-11 and never satisfying – Habakkuk 2:9.
- They must hate evil in all its ramifications especially evil speaking which disrupts fellowship and national peace – 3 John 9-11.
- They must shun bribery which corrupts conscience – Exod. 23:8, perverts justice – Isaiah 1:23 and brings chaos – Amos 5:12.
- They must stand for justice – Isaiah 10:1-2.
- They must hate corruption in all its shades.
- They must be obedient – Titus 3:1.
- They must be righteous not in their own ways – Proverbs 21:2 and in their own hearts – Proverbs 8:37.
- They must be those who will observe to do the perfect will of God.
- They must exhibit wisdom as from above, for the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God – 1 Corinthians 3:19.
As said earlier, these qualities were issued as a decree of the Lord declared irreversible and irrevocable, sealed with the blood of Jesus Christ and the oil of the spirit and stamped by the Most High God and released into the atmosphere and planted in the four corners of the nation Ghana and the four corners of the world. Duly sign of course.