The twelve day of the month of April 2019 marks the first Quarter moon.
Like Moses and the nation Israel you have reached a dead end or call it a “cul-de-sac.”
The red sea has halted your forward move. Meanwhile Pharaoh and his Egyptians are in hot pursuit from behind.
All hope appears lost and death stares at you in the face. Your Leaders are still crying to the Lord. They have forgotten the miracle working rod in their hands.
This is the time the Lord who is a man of war is waiting for to fight for you and you shall hold your peace.
And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. – Exodus 14:15-16
This First Quarter moon gives a unique opportunity to brothers and sisters in the Lord to run through all barriers hindering their going forward.
From the throne room of God, the sovereign God instructed His team to “tell my people to move forward says the Lord.”
What To Do.
- Raise up your right hand and thank God for training your hands for war and your fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
- Declare your hand to be the miracle working rod of Moses
- With your hands raised, mention who/whatever prevents:
- Your going forward in the things of God
- Your going forward In your marital relationship
- Your going forward In your marriage business finance work place
- Your going forward In pursuit of your academic goal
- Your going forward In your effort to secure a job to travel outside your country etc etc
- After raising up your hand/rod against all the challenges/obstacles, you are now free to move on to attain your goal. The Lord will fight for you. For the Egyptians who you see today you shall see again no more forever.
Please do not sleep over this prayer.
Note: you may send your personal request through The Team’s email: info@theteamgodsmandate