God’s love for the nation is unfathomable. He upholds His choice nation and is committed to raising the nation to a special place among the nations of the world. On the 27th July 2016, the Lord detailed His team “to pray and lift up the nation to an enviable position among the nations of the world”.
The team is excited and is praying this prayer morning and evening and will continue until the signs are visible.
As the election 7th December 2016 draws near, the team prayed for safety for all parties as they go round to campaign. This prayer was prayed alongside lifting the nation to an enviable position throughout the month of August.
ADVANCING THE COURSE OF ELECTION 7TH DECEMBER 2016
On Wednesday 7th September, the Lord broke down the prayer for advancing the course of the election as follows:-
- Take every gate to the nation.
- Exercise power, authority and dominion over the mind of the citizenry.
- Declare to every heart to be subject and obedient unto Me.
- Deliver My blueprint unto the nation.
- Establish it in the heart and mind of the people to uphold the dignity of the nation.
There is no gain-saying that the above prayer points reflect/underpin God’s heartbeat and abundant love for the nation. The team would want to use this opportunity to call on all Ghanaian to join the team to fervently pray this prayer. To facilitate this joint prayer we reproduce God’s blueprint (Prayer point iv) for the nation below:-
BLUEPRINT FOR GHANA RECEIVED AT 1 pm on 18th December 2015
The Lord poured out His own Blue Print for Ghana. “For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength” 1 Corinthians 1:25.
God’s blueprint as received on 18th December 2015 by His team of messengers and delivered to the people of Ghana through prayer is as follows. It is God’s blueprint that:
- Ghana should become an industrious nation.
- An economically, reliable nation.
- Ghanaian should uphold the dignity of this nation. I the Lord will uphold the dignity of the nation.
- The welfare of the nation is in My hand.
- I am marching this nation unto Zion to become a great nation. Let Ghanaian be reminded to go back to the earlier pages of the chapter on Ghana on this website to apprise themselves of what a “great nation” means by God’s own definition.
- I am moving this nation from mediocrity to a wealthy nation. Again we wish to draw readers back to the page titled “OPENING THE OIL WELLS”. The oil deposit in the Volta basin especially Anloga has the potential of lifting the nation to the position of the leading oil producing country in the world. That definitely will take the nation from lower middle-income status to a wealthy nation.
- Foreigners will come and build the nation.
- As they have done unto you so, I will do unto them i.e. foreigners.
“Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, and set up My standard for the people; they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders, Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mother; they shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth and lick up the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord, for they shall not be ashamed who wait for me”. Isaiah 49:22-23
The Most High God gave an assurance to the team “Let it be made known unto you that as I have said so I will do”. From the year 2016, you will begin to see the manifestation.
- To the Atrocious of the nation Ghana. God’s Blue Print for them is couched as follows: – “Do not think that I have forgotten the atrocities rendered to this nation Ghana. They who committed such atrocities shall pay for it deadly. My wrath is very furious.” “My silence does not mean that they have escaped from My wrath. At the appropriate time, My judgment will be meted out to them. Do not take it for granted that My silence is the end of it. I will do it unto them according to their deeds. No one can take my mercy for granted”.
Please let the whole nation Ghana be cautioned accordingly “For as the rain comes down and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it brings forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void But it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it” Isaiah 55:10-11.