God’s unfolding agenda for the nation, Ghana continues into year 2018 “Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells” – 2 Peter 3:13.
Thus on Wednesday 3rd of January, 2018 the Most High God, the creator of heaven and the earth, called His team into action. During the ‘Hour of Healing’ – 12noon – 1:00pm He instructed the team to “Pray and take hold of what is going on in the nation as follows:-
- Politics of lies – Zechariah 8:16-17
- Throwing dust into the eyes of the people – Proverbs 25:14
- Disrespect to the rule of law – Ecclesiastes 8:11
- Occultism practice of people in Government – Romans 1:18-19
- Doing of fictitious things – Jeremiah 17:11
The Team God’s Mandate invite all lovers of the nation, prayer warriors, churches, ministers of the Gospel to share in this all important prayer for the nation.
- Thank God for the revelation
- Call the heavens to expose all those who are involved in such practices
- Take authority and dominion over all spirits behind such practices and command them out of the people and the nation
- Plant Jesus Christ in the heart and minds of all Ghanaians
The team continue to pray this prayer morning and evening.
Again on Wednesday 10th January 2018 during the same “hour of healing” the Lord further instructed the team to “pray for the nation to start working the works of God”.
In the Gospel according to John Chapter 9:4 the Lord Jesus Christ says “I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work”.
The finished works of Jesus Christ are evident to all believers. The crucial thing is for all Christian nations to work the works of God as God expects the nation Ghana to do.
The call is to the nation to rise up in prayer for the nation:-
- Pray for the elimination of idol worship and its vices – Zechariah 13:2
- Pray that God Himself should cause the heart of the people to be inclined to Him – Ezekiel 36:26-28
- Pray that Ghanaians would put to death what belongs to our earthly nature – Colossians 3:5
- That Ghanaians should walk in love – 1 Corinthians 13, for this is the heart of remaining in Christ
- That Ghanaians should begin to walk in the light – 1 John 1:7
- Pray that Ghanaians should be filled with the spirit and start walking in the spirit – Ephesians 5:18
To buttress the call on Ghanaians to share in the above prayer direction the nature of the Ghanaian was revealed in a dawn vision on the 2nd of March 2018. The nation was represented as a huge engine with so many parts and angles. Flames of fire flashed through the various parts of the engine calling for action from the people who were around to quench the fire before the engine is completely consumed by the fire. Ironically only one man went round with water in attempt to put out the fire. The rest of the people around were only giving cursory glances at the flames without any attempt to put it out. A typical “every one for himself and God for us all attitude”. This is a typical outcome of democracy as practiced in Ghana where everything is politicized on party lines. “But Jesus …..said to them “Every Kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation and every city or house divided against itself will not stand” – Mathew 12:25.
It is time Ghanaians started thinking seriously about UNION GOVERNMENT as said by the Most High God.
On the 4th of March 2018, during the team’s network prayer session between 6am – 7:15am prayers were said for the Independence celebration of the nation. The Lord’s reaction came quickly “without Integrity the nation cannot move forward” says the Lord. Indeed “God is putting things together and sin is tearing them apart. God wants to make integers; Satan wants to make fractions. God’s purpose is to gather together in one all things in Christ” (Ephesians 1:10), and He cannot accept neutrality. “He who is not with Me is against Me and he who does not gather with Me scatters” (Luke 11:23)
God’s program will finally succeed.
The team would want to reproduce God’s own standard of integrity which was earlier put up on the team’s website – www.theteamgodsmandate.com
CALLING PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY TO POSITIONS OF TRUST
Integrity as a panacea to corruption is defined as strength and firmness of character, utter sincerity and honesty. Indeed Proverbs 10:9 sets the tone for the call of the messengers of God. “The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out”.
By God’s instruction, the messengers of God are calling only people of integrity to positions of trust in all institutions in the world.
- “Hear this you who trample the needy and do away with the poor of the land, saying, when will the New moon be over that we may market wheat? Skimping the measure, boosting the price and cheating with dishonest scales, buying the poor with silver and the needy for a pair of sandals, and selling even the sweepings with the wheat. The Lord has sworn by the Pride of Jacob, I will never forget anything they have done. Will not the land tremble for this and all who live in it mourns?” – Amos 8:4-8.
- We are calling people who are morally upright into positions of trust. Uprightness as exhibited and declared by Abimelech who contended before the Most High God, “that in the integrity of my heart and innocence of my hands have I done this. People who will receive God’s affirmation of their integrity and submit to God’s restraining hands not to sin”. – Genesis 20:5-6
- We are calling people who could challenge the Most High God to their integrity and demand an increase to their days on earth as Hezekiah did in 2 Kings 20:3 – “I beseech thee, O Lord remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight”?
- We are calling for rulers who would render unselfish service to the nations they rule over. Rulers who are consecrated, or more devoted to the highest good of the nations just as Moses did and the Lord commended him highly in Numbers 12:6-8 to the chastisement of the nation Israel “Listen to My words: when a prophet of the Lord is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all My house (Israel). With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against My servant Moses?”
- We are calling on men who rise up to positions of trust to render unselfish service to the institutions in which they found themselves as Moses did that the scriptures confirm that he made no provision for his children in Israel. ……….men who could stand up even before the Most High God and say “I have not taken one ass from them, neither have I hurt one of them – Numbers 16:15.
- We are calling people whose services would be respected and accepted by God as He did to the offering of Abel in Genesis 4:4.
- We call for people who, having cleansed themselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God will crave for positions of trust with the testament that “receive us, we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man” – 2 Corinthians 7:1-2.
- We are calling for people who would lift up their voices and declare on the roof tops that “I have coveted no man’s silver, or gold, or apparel” – Acts 20:33.
- We are calling people who will present themselves for positions of trust with a challenge as posted by Samuel “Behold, here I am: witness against me before the Lord and before his anointed; whose ox have I taken? Or whose ass have I taken? Or whom have I defrauded? Whom have I oppressed or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes there with? And I will restore it” – 1 Samuel 12:3.
- Indeed we are calling for people who have the spirit of the Medes in them who would reject bribes as Peter did in Acts 8:20 “But Peter said unto him, thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money”.
- We are calling for people who will perform their jobs in positions of trust as performing a vow or a commandment as the sons of Jonadab the son of Rechab have performed the commandment of their father, which he commanded them, – Jeremiah 35:16.
- We are calling for people of integrity who would say in face of all challenges and loss of property. “Naked I came out of my mother’s womb, and naked I shall return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord” – Job 1:21.
- We are calling for people of integrity who the Most High God could boast of even unto Satan “And the Lord said unto Satan, hast thou considered my servant Job that there is none like Him in the earth a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God and escheweth evil? And still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedest me against him, to destroy him without cause” – Job 2:3.
- We are calling for people who will hold fast to their integrity at the peril of their marriage/relation as Job did when his wife said unto him. “Dost thou still retain thine integrity? Curse God and die. But he said unto her thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God and shall we not receive evil? In all this Job did not sin with his lips” – Job 2:9-10.
- We are calling for people who will put their integrity to test even before the Most High God and throw the challenge – “The Lord shall judge the people; Judge me, O Lord according to my righteousness and according to mine integrity that is in me” Psalm 7:8.
- We are calling for people who will acknowledge that positions of trust given to them is a reward not of academic attainment but a reward of the Lord according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me” – Psalm 18:20.
- We are calling such people of integrity to positions of trust who would testify after their service to the institutions and the nations as Nehemiah did in the book of Nehemiah 5:14-19 – “Moreover from the time that I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, from the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that is, twelve years, I and my brethren have not eaten the bread of the governor. But the former governors that had been before me were chargeable unto the people, and had taken of them bread and wine, beside forty shekels of silver; yea, even their servants bore rule over the people: but so did not I because of the fear of God. Yea, also I continued in the work of this wall, neither bought we any land: and all my servants were gathered thither unto the work. Moreover there were at my table an hundred and fifty of the Jews and rulers, beside those that came unto us from among the heathen that are about us. Now that which was prepared for me daily was one ox and six choice sheep; also fowls were prepared for me, and once in ten days store of all sorts of wine: yet for all this required not I the bread of the governor, because the bondage was heavy upon this people. Think upon me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people.”
Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the whole realm. So the governors and satraps, sought to find some charge against Daniel concerning the Kingdom; but they could find no charge or fault, because he was faithful; nor was there any error or fault found in him” – Daniel 6:3-4. We are calling a team of Daniel’s to man all the positions of trust in the institutions of the nations of the whole world to end corruption completely.
- We are calling for people of integrity who could manifest the entirety of Paul’s Ministry “But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God” – 2 Corinthians 4:2.
- We are calling forth the Josephs in whom is found the Spirit of God and who are discerning and wise – Genesis 40:38-39 to man positions of trust in the institution of the nation Ghana and indeed the whole world.
- “This is the only way corruption could be, rid off” says the Lord. In theocracy no one is above the law” and “Anyone who challenges my mandate will face My wrath” says the Lord.
The Glory of The Nation Buried
In a dawn vision on the 6th March 2018, three strongmen were revealed lowering the Ghana Flag into a hole they had dug. “The glory of the nation was being buried, explained the Lord.
The Team calls on all discerning Ghanaians to share in the prayer for the restoration of the buried glory of the nation.
Let the nation rise up with the prophesy in Ezekiel 37:12. Therefore prophesy and say to them, “Thus says the Lord God: Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel”.
Let the nation cry for a shaking of the heaven and the earth, the sea and dry land and ask God to fill this nation with His Glory greater than the former Glory – Haggai 2:6-9.
Again on the 7th March 2018 two issues of concern were revealed:-
- Congestion in our Senior High Schools
- Real confrontation between passengers and trotro drivers. It was a confused state.
During the Hour of Healing 12noon – 1pm the Good Lord assigned the team to “pray for the well-being of the nation:-
- Making the necessary correction’s
- Calling the eyes of the people’s understanding to be enlightened in the things that are affecting the nation – Ephesians 1:18
- Pray and call on the Lord to raise genuine advocacy groups to rise up in the nation.
The word of God in 1 Corinthians 10:24 entreats “let no one seek his own, but each one the other’s well-being”.
“And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive and pray to the Lord for it; for in its peace you will have peace” Jeremiah 29:7.
This assignment is still on-going.