Early in the month of November 2015, the Lord instructed His team of messengers to prepare for a retreat at Amedzofe in the Volta region of Ghana. The team was to wait in the presence of the Lord for 7 days from 15th – 21st December 2015.
In obedience to the instruction of the Lord, the team checked into Akorfa Guest House on the 15th December only to relocate to the African Christian Mission Guest House – ACM – a more conducive and suitable guest house. No sooner had we settled than the Lord started to speak to the team – “Know that you are here to wait. Be ready to receive. You will see the Glory of God before you leave here. You are to maximise the time so that you can receive a lot from Me. Ask questions and call for education on all issues pertaining to the assignment given to you. The Blue Print for the Nations will Be Given to you before you leave”.
Prayer program received from the Lord was: – Morning Session – 6 am. Afternoon session – 12noon – 3pm. This was observed religiously.
On Friday 18th December 2015, after the morning session at 6 am, the Lord directed the team to request for the Blue Print for the nations of the world.
BLUEPRINT FOR THE NATIONS RECEIVED
“Then the seventh angel sounded: and there were loud voices in heaven, saying. “The Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ and He shall reign forever and ever” Revelation 11:15. Apostle Paul writing about the nation Israel in Romans 11:25 called it a mystery “For I do not desire, brethren that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in: And so all Israel will be saved; as it is written: The Deliverer will come out of Zion and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob, for this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins”. Thus between the hours 12noon – 3 pm on the 18th December 2015, the Lord faithfully released the Blue Print for the nation Ghana.
After the Morning Prayer on Saturday 19th December 2016, the Lord specifically instructed the team to shift prayer focus to the other continents of the world. This was a replay of the continent-wide prayers already captured under the respective continental chapters on this website. During this session Blue Prints were received for:-
- Confirmation of the mandate for the rest of the continents – Eastern Europe, Asia, North America and South America.
- The church and the state.
Readers are entreated to follow up to the various chapters of the continents to get posted on God’s Blue Print and mandate for the nations of the continents.
BLUEPRINT FOR GHANA RECEIVED AT 1 pm on 18th December 2015
The Lord poured out His own Blue Print for Ghana. “For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength” 1 Corinthians 1:25.
He gave His Blue Print as follows:-
- Ghana to become an industrious nation
- An economically, reliable nation
- To uphold the dignity of this nation. I the Lord will uphold the dignity of the nation
- The welfare of the nation is in My hand
- I am marching this nation unto Zion to become a great nation. Let Ghanaians be reminded to go back to the earlier pages of the chapter on Ghana in this website to apprise themselves of what a “great nation” means by God’s own definition.
- I am moving this nation from mediocrity to a wealthy nation. Again we wish to draw readers back to the page titled “OPENING THE OIL WELLS”. The oil deposit in the Volta basin especially Anloga has the potential of lifting the nation to the position of the leading oil producing country in the world. That definitely will take the nation from lower middle-income status to a wealthy nation.
- Foreigners will come and build the nation
- As they have done unto you so I will do unto them i.e. foreigners –“Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, and set up My standard for the people; they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders, Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mother; they shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth and lick up the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord, for they shall not be ashamed who wait for me”. Isaiah 49:22-23
The Most High God gave an assurance to the team “Let it be made known unto you that as I have said so I will do” from the year 2016 you will begin to see the manifestation.
- To the Atrocious of the Land Ghana, God’s Blue Print for them is couched as follows: – “Do not think that I have forgotten the atrocities rendered to this nation Ghana. They who committed such atrocities shall pay for it deadly. My wrath is very furious. My silence does not mean that they have escaped from My wrath. At the appropriate time, My judgment will be meted out to them. Do not take it for granted that My silence is the end of it. I will do it unto them according to their deeds. No one can take my mercy for granted”.
Please let the whole nation Ghana be cautioned accordingly “For as the rain comes down and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it brings forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void But it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it” Isaiah 55:10-11.
The team left Amedzofe and the presence of God on the 22nd December 2015 with much vigour to Ho from where messenger Bensah continued to Agona Abodom in the Central Region of Ghana.
From 30th December 2015 – 5th January 2016, the Lord directed His team to “pray grounding the nation Ghana in the word of God”. “By faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible” Hebrews 1:3.
God’s Blue Print could better be understood and appreciated within the context of the word. For 7 days, the team prayed twice daily planting the word of God into the minds and hearts of Ghanaians into the womb of the nation and saturating the whole atmosphere with the word to ground the nation in the word. Creation was not left out.