Prayer Topic: “Pray And Deal With The Issues Of The Storm Of Life” says the Lord. This was received by the team, eve of 31st March.
There can be no opportune time for this prayer than the times in which we live now. Releasing this prayer direction from His throne of grace at this time is a demonstration of His love for the world.
“And they came to Him Jesus and awoke Him saying master master we perish. Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water; and they ceased and there was a calm”. – Luke 8:24
The issues of the storm of life are real, there can be no doubt in the mind of anyone.
Job outlines his issues as follows:-
“For He crushes me with a tempest; He will not allow me to catch my breath, but fills me with bitterness”. – Job 9:17-18
The Lord conveys the issues of the storms raging on in the whole world today vividly through the Prophet Jeremiah saying:
“Thus says the Lord of hosts; behold, disaster shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the farthest parts of the earth. And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth.
They shall not be lamented or gathered, or buried: they shall become refuse on the ground.” Jeremiah 25:32-33.
Corona virus a prophecy come true. Everyone is terrified.
And Solomon in the book of proverbs counsels:
“When your terror comes like a storm
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind
When your distress and anguish come upon you
Then they will call on me” – Proverbs 1:27-28a
- Lift up your voice and pray in line with Luke 8:24
Let the world cry out “master master we perish”
– there is a complete lock down – the world is at a standstill,
- Super powers have been brought to level of weaker nations
- World Government is all humbled
- All rights and freedoms are forgotten
- Wars and rumours of wars have been quieted
- World economies are shutdown for no activity
- Churches, mosques, schools, sports clubs, entertainment are all shut down. Etc etc.
Everyone is finding a place to hide.
- Pray and declare that you wish to be locked down in Christ Jesus.
- 2.Wail shepherds and cry!
Roll about in the ashes you leaders of the flock!
…… A voice of the cry of the shepherds,
And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard for the Lord has plundered their pasture” Jeremiah 25:34-36
- 3. Declare and seek refuge in His name which is a strong tower.
- 4. Acknowledge Him in line with Isaiah 25:4-5
“Thou has been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat where the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall” Isaiah 25:4-5
- 5. Let the world be sincerely humbled to acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ and faithfully ask to be locked down in Him. He will certainly take over the burden of issues of the storms of life off your shoulders and the world would be set free.
Frequently visit The Team’s website for divine prayer directions.